Best time to go to Hermanus Average weather of Hermanus, South Africa
Find the most favorable time to visit Hermanus in South Africa from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Hermanus?
When is the best time to go to Hermanus? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Hermanus
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- June is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Hermanus a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Hermanus in january|
|perfect weather||Hermanus in february|
|good weather||Hermanus in march|
|good weather||Hermanus in april|
|good weather||Hermanus in may|
|good weather||Hermanus in june|
|good weather||Hermanus in july|
|good weather||Hermanus in august|
|good weather||Hermanus in september|
|good weather||Hermanus in october|
|good weather||Hermanus in november|
|perfect weather||Hermanus in december|
Weather and climate in Hermanus
- Between january and march the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains in march about 1.1in.
- Between april and november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and it rains about 18% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in South Africa
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hermanus
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hermanus: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
South Africa: get the best price!
Map of South Africa
Hermanus appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved