Best time to go to Atlantis Average weather of Atlantis, South Africa
Find the most favorable time to go to Atlantis in South Africa from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Atlantis?
When is the best time to go to Atlantis? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Atlantis
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- Atlantis has dry periods in January and February
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- June is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Atlantis a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Atlantis in january|
|perfect weather||Atlantis in february|
|perfect weather||Atlantis in march|
|perfect weather||Atlantis in april|
|good weather||Atlantis in may|
|good weather||Atlantis in june|
|good weather||Atlantis in july|
|good weather||Atlantis in august|
|good weather||Atlantis in september|
|good weather||Atlantis in october|
|perfect weather||Atlantis in november|
|perfect weather||Atlantis in december|
Weather and climate in Atlantis
- From january to april the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- From may to october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- From november to december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains about 0.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Atlantis
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Atlantis: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Africa
Atlantis appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.