When is the best time to go to Atlantis?
When is the best time to go to Atlantis? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Atlantis
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Atlantis a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°C/27°C||15mm||perfect weather||Atlantis in january|
|February||23°C/27°C||15mm||perfect weather||Atlantis in february|
|March||22°C/26°C||26mm||perfect weather||Atlantis in march|
|April||19°C/24°C||57mm||perfect weather||Atlantis in april|
|May||16°C/20°C||95mm||good weather||Atlantis in may|
|June||13°C/18°C||174mm||good weather||Atlantis in june|
|July||13°C/18°C||96mm||good weather||Atlantis in july|
|August||13°C/18°C||140mm||good weather||Atlantis in august|
|September||15°C/19°C||69mm||good weather||Atlantis in september|
|October||18°C/22°C||39mm||good weather||Atlantis in october|
|November||20°C/24°C||52mm||perfect weather||Atlantis in november|
|December||22°C/26°C||22mm||perfect weather||Atlantis in december|
Weather and climate in Atlantis
- From january to april the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 16°C and it rains about 57mm each month.
- From may to october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 19°C and it rains about 39mm each month.
- From november to december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 26°C in average and it rains about 22mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Atlantis
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Atlantis: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of South Africa
Atlantis appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.