Best time to go to Stellenbosch Average weather of Stellenbosch, South Africa
Find the perfect time to visit Stellenbosch in South Africa from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Stellenbosch?
When is the best time to go to Stellenbosch? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Stellenbosch
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Stellenbosch a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in january|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in february|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in march|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in april|
|good weather||Stellenbosch in may|
|good weather||Stellenbosch in june|
|good weather||Stellenbosch in july|
|good weather||Stellenbosch in august|
|good weather||Stellenbosch in september|
|good weather||Stellenbosch in october|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in november|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in december|
Weather and climate in Stellenbosch
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 15°C and it rains about 20% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 25°C.
- In december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 40°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in South Africa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Stellenbosch
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Stellenbosch: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
South Africa: get the best price!
Map of South Africa
Stellenbosch appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in South Africa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved