When is the best time to go to Stellenbosch?
When is the best time to go to Stellenbosch? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Stellenbosch
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Stellenbosch a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||22°C/30°C||18mm||perfect weather||Stellenbosch in january|
|February||21°C/30°C||17mm||perfect weather||Stellenbosch in february|
|March||19°C/28°C||28mm||perfect weather||Stellenbosch in march|
|April||16°C/25°C||64mm||perfect weather||Stellenbosch in april|
|May||13°C/21°C||88mm||good weather||Stellenbosch in may|
|June||10°C/18°C||181mm||good weather||Stellenbosch in june|
|July||9°C/18°C||102mm||good weather||Stellenbosch in july|
|August||10°C/19°C||147mm||good weather||Stellenbosch in august|
|September||12°C/20°C||71mm||good weather||Stellenbosch in september|
|October||15°C/23°C||39mm||good weather||Stellenbosch in october|
|November||17°C/25°C||54mm||perfect weather||Stellenbosch in november|
|December||19°C/28°C||27mm||perfect weather||Stellenbosch in december|
Weather and climate in Stellenbosch
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 15°C and it rains about 20% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 25°C.
- In december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 40°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Stellenbosch
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Stellenbosch: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of South Africa
Stellenbosch appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.