Best time to go to Stellenbosch Average weather of Stellenbosch, South Africa
Find the perfect time to visit Stellenbosch in South Africa from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Stellenbosch?
When is the best time to go to Stellenbosch? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Stellenbosch are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- June is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Stellenbosch a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in january|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in february|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in march|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in april|
|good weather||Stellenbosch in may|
|tolerable weather||Stellenbosch in june|
|tolerable weather||Stellenbosch in july|
|tolerable weather||Stellenbosch in august|
|good weather||Stellenbosch in september|
|good weather||Stellenbosch in october|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in november|
|perfect weather||Stellenbosch in december|
Weather and climate in Stellenbosch
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 18% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 76°F.
- In december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 99°F and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Stellenbosch
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Stellenbosch: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Africa
Stellenbosch appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.