Best time to go to Gansbaai Average weather of Gansbaai, South Africa
Get the very best time to visit Gansbaai in South Africa from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Gansbaai?
When is the best time to go to Gansbaai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Gansbaai
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June and August
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
Annual weather in Gansbaai
For full information about the climate and weather in Gansbaai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Gansbaai in january|
|February||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Gansbaai in february|
|March||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Gansbaai in march|
|April||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Gansbaai in april|
|May||59°F/67°F||good weather||Gansbaai in may|
|June||56°F/63°F||good weather||Gansbaai in june|
|July||54°F/63°F||good weather||Gansbaai in july|
|August||56°F/63°F||good weather||Gansbaai in august|
|September||58°F/65°F||good weather||Gansbaai in september|
|October||61°F/67°F||good weather||Gansbaai in october|
|November||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Gansbaai in november|
|December||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Gansbaai in december|
Weather and climate in Gansbaai
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 74°F.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is favorable. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gansbaai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gansbaai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.