Best time to go to Sanbona Wildlife Reserve Average weather of Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, South Africa
Get the perfect time to go to Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in South Africa from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Sanbona Wildlife Reserve?
When is the best time to go to Sanbona Wildlife Reserve? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sanbona Wildlife Reserve are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
For full information about the climate and weather in Sanbona Wildlife Reserve a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/83°F||perfect weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in january|
|February||65°F/83°F||perfect weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in february|
|March||63°F/79°F||perfect weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in march|
|April||58°F/72°F||good weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in april|
|May||52°F/65°F||good weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in may|
|June||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in june|
|July||45°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in july|
|August||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in august|
|September||50°F/67°F||good weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in september|
|October||56°F/72°F||good weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in october|
|November||59°F/76°F||perfect weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in november|
|December||63°F/81°F||perfect weather||Sanbona Wildlife Reserve in december|
Weather and climate in Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains about 1in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains in august about 1.1in.
- Between september and october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains in october about 0.9in.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sanbona Wildlife Reserve: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.