Best time to go to Paarl Average weather of Paarl, South Africa
Get the most favorable time to visit Paarl in South Africa from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Paarl?
When is the best time to go to Paarl? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Paarl are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- June is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Paarl
For full information about the climate and weather in Paarl a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Paarl in january|
|February||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Paarl in february|
|March||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Paarl in march|
|April||61°F/77°F||perfect weather||Paarl in april|
|May||56°F/70°F||good weather||Paarl in may|
|June||50°F/65°F||good weather||Paarl in june|
|July||49°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Paarl in july|
|August||50°F/65°F||good weather||Paarl in august|
|September||54°F/68°F||good weather||Paarl in september|
|October||61°F/74°F||perfect weather||Paarl in october|
|November||65°F/77°F||perfect weather||Paarl in november|
|December||68°F/81°F||perfect weather||Paarl in december|
Weather and climate in Paarl
- From january to april the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and, in april, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 4.1in each month.
- Between june and july the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 5.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 3.2in each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is perfect. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 1.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paarl
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paarl: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Paarl
Find out when Paarl has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Paarl
- Very low season in Paarl
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Paarl
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April.
- High season in Paarl
The number of visitors to Paarl is high in: January, February, March, October and November.
- Peek season in Paarl
The largest number of tourists visiting Paarl is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Paarl month by month
Best time for low prices in Paarl
Average prices of hotels in Paarl month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Paarl. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.