Best time to go to Cape Agulhas Average weather of Cape Agulhas, South Africa
Get the most favorable time to visit Cape Agulhas in South Africa from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Cape Agulhas?
When is the best time to go to Cape Agulhas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Cape Agulhas
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are January, February and March
Annual weather in Cape Agulhas
For full information about the climate and weather in Cape Agulhas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/74°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in january|
|February||70°F/74°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in february|
|March||68°F/74°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in march|
|April||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Cape Agulhas in april|
|May||61°F/67°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in may|
|June||58°F/65°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in june|
|July||56°F/63°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in july|
|August||56°F/63°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in august|
|September||59°F/65°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in september|
|October||61°F/67°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in october|
|November||65°F/68°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in november|
|December||68°F/72°F||good weather||Cape Agulhas in december|
Weather and climate in Cape Agulhas
- From january to december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cape Agulhas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cape Agulhas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.