Best time to go to Kalahari Average weather of Kalahari, Namibia
Find the most favorable time to visit Kalahari in Namibia from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Kalahari?
When is the best time to go to Kalahari? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalahari are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Kalahari has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
Annual weather in Kalahari
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalahari a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/88°F||good weather||Kalahari in january|
|February||72°F/86°F||good weather||Kalahari in february|
|March||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Kalahari in march|
|April||63°F/81°F||perfect weather||Kalahari in april|
|May||56°F/77°F||good weather||Kalahari in may|
|June||49°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Kalahari in june|
|July||47°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Kalahari in july|
|August||52°F/79°F||good weather||Kalahari in august|
|September||61°F/86°F||perfect weather||Kalahari in september|
|October||70°F/90°F||perfect weather||Kalahari in october|
|November||74°F/90°F||perfect weather||Kalahari in november|
|December||76°F/90°F||good weather||Kalahari in december|
Weather and climate in Kalahari
- Between the months of january and march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and, in march, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in april, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to july the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains in july about 0in.
- In the month of august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains about 0% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 90°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalahari
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalahari: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.