Best time to go to Oudtshoorn Average weather of Oudtshoorn, South Africa
Discover the most favorable time to go to Oudtshoorn in South Africa from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Oudtshoorn?
When is the best time to go to Oudtshoorn? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Oudtshoorn are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Oudtshoorn a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Oudtshoorn in january|
|perfect weather||Oudtshoorn in february|
|perfect weather||Oudtshoorn in march|
|perfect weather||Oudtshoorn in april|
|good weather||Oudtshoorn in may|
|tolerable weather||Oudtshoorn in june|
|tolerable weather||Oudtshoorn in july|
|good weather||Oudtshoorn in august|
|good weather||Oudtshoorn in september|
|perfect weather||Oudtshoorn in october|
|perfect weather||Oudtshoorn in november|
|perfect weather||Oudtshoorn in december|
Weather and climate in Oudtshoorn
- From january to april the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 18% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F.
- Between june and july the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and, in july, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From august to october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and it rains in october about 1.4in.
- Between november and december the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains in december about 1.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Oudtshoorn
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Oudtshoorn: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Africa
Oudtshoorn appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.