Best time to go to Knysna Average weather of Knysna, South Africa
Discover the most favorable time to go to Knysna in South Africa from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Knysna?
When is the best time to go to Knysna? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Knysna
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June and July
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Knysna a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Knysna in january|
|perfect weather||Knysna in february|
|perfect weather||Knysna in march|
|good weather||Knysna in april|
|good weather||Knysna in may|
|good weather||Knysna in june|
|good weather||Knysna in july|
|good weather||Knysna in august|
|good weather||Knysna in september|
|good weather||Knysna in october|
|good weather||Knysna in november|
|perfect weather||Knysna in december|
Weather and climate in Knysna
- In the month of january the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 1in each month.
- In the month of february the climate is favorable. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 19% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 26% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and, in may, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains about 1.4in each month.
Tours and organised trips in South Africa
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Knysna
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Knysna: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
South Africa: get the best price!
Map of South Africa
Knysna appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved