Best time to go to Knysna Average weather of Knysna, South Africa
Discover the most favorable time to go to Knysna in South Africa from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Knysna?
When is the best time to go to Knysna? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Knysna
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Knysna a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Knysna in january|
|good weather||Knysna in february|
|perfect weather||Knysna in march|
|good weather||Knysna in april|
|good weather||Knysna in may|
|good weather||Knysna in june|
|good weather||Knysna in july|
|good weather||Knysna in august|
|good weather||Knysna in september|
|good weather||Knysna in october|
|good weather||Knysna in november|
|perfect weather||Knysna in december|
Weather and climate in Knysna
- In the month of january the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 21°C and it rains about 36mm each month.
- In the month of february the climate is favorable. It is for example 28°C as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 34mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 20°C and it rains about 22% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 19°C and it rains about 30% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 23°C in average and, in may, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 25°C in average and it rains about 43mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in South Africa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Knysna
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Knysna: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of South Africa
Knysna appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in South Africa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved