Best time to go to Harrismith Average weather of Harrismith, South Africa
Find the perfect time to visit Harrismith in South Africa from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Harrismith?
When is the best time to go to Harrismith? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Harrismith
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Harrismith has dry periods in May, June and July
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Harrismith a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/86°F||good weather||Harrismith in january|
|February||76°F/85°F||good weather||Harrismith in february|
|March||74°F/83°F||good weather||Harrismith in march|
|April||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Harrismith in april|
|May||61°F/74°F||perfect weather||Harrismith in may|
|June||56°F/68°F||good weather||Harrismith in june|
|July||58°F/68°F||good weather||Harrismith in july|
|August||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Harrismith in august|
|September||70°F/81°F||perfect weather||Harrismith in september|
|October||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Harrismith in october|
|November||76°F/85°F||good weather||Harrismith in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||good weather||Harrismith in december|
Weather and climate in Harrismith
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in march about 2.8in.
- In april the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 21% of the time in april.
- From may to august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains about 8% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in november, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and, in december, 16 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Harrismith
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Harrismith: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.