Best time to go to Westport Average weather of Westport, New Zealand
Find the very best time to visit Westport in New Zealand from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Westport?
When is the best time to go to Westport? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Westport are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are May, July, September, October and December
- The best months for swimming are January, February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Westport a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Westport in january|
|good weather||Westport in february|
|good weather||Westport in march|
|good weather||Westport in april|
|tolerable weather||Westport in may|
|bad weather||Westport in june|
|bad weather||Westport in july|
|bad weather||Westport in august|
|tolerable weather||Westport in september|
|tolerable weather||Westport in october|
|tolerable weather||Westport in november|
|good weather||Westport in december|
Weather and climate in Westport
- From january to april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 44% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and december the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and, in december, 14 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Westport
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Westport: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Westport appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.