Best time to go to Santa Monica Average weather of Santa Monica, California
Get the most favorable time to go to Santa Monica in United States from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Santa Monica?
When is the best time to go to Santa Monica? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Santa Monica
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Santa Monica has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Santa Monica a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Santa Monica in january|
|good weather||Santa Monica in february|
|good weather||Santa Monica in march|
|good weather||Santa Monica in april|
|perfect weather||Santa Monica in may|
|perfect weather||Santa Monica in june|
|perfect weather||Santa Monica in july|
|perfect weather||Santa Monica in august|
|perfect weather||Santa Monica in september|
|perfect weather||Santa Monica in october|
|perfect weather||Santa Monica in november|
|good weather||Santa Monica in december|
Weather and climate in Santa Monica
- From january to april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 5% of the time in april.
- Between may and october the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains in october about 0.2in.
- From november to december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 65°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Santa Monica
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Santa Monica: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Santa Monica appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.