Best time to go to Topanga Average weather of Topanga, California
Find the best time to go to Topanga in California from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Topanga?
When is the best time to go to Topanga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Topanga
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Topanga has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Topanga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Topanga in january|
|good weather||Topanga in february|
|good weather||Topanga in march|
|good weather||Topanga in april|
|perfect weather||Topanga in may|
|perfect weather||Topanga in june|
|perfect weather||Topanga in july|
|perfect weather||Topanga in august|
|perfect weather||Topanga in september|
|perfect weather||Topanga in october|
|good weather||Topanga in november|
|good weather||Topanga in december|
Weather and climate in Topanga
- From january to may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains in october about 0.2in.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Topanga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Topanga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Topanga appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.