Best time to go to Angeles National Forest Average weather of Angeles National Forest, California
Discover the very best time to visit Angeles National Forest in California from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Angeles National Forest?
When is the best time to go to Angeles National Forest? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Angeles National Forest are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Angeles National Forest has dry periods in May and June
- The coldest months are February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
Annual weather in Angeles National Forest
For full information about the climate and weather in Angeles National Forest a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Angeles National Forest in january|
|February||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Angeles National Forest in february|
|March||49°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Angeles National Forest in march|
|April||54°F/68°F||good weather||Angeles National Forest in april|
|May||58°F/72°F||perfect weather||Angeles National Forest in may|
|June||65°F/81°F||perfect weather||Angeles National Forest in june|
|July||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Angeles National Forest in july|
|August||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Angeles National Forest in august|
|September||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Angeles National Forest in september|
|October||59°F/76°F||perfect weather||Angeles National Forest in october|
|November||52°F/68°F||good weather||Angeles National Forest in november|
|December||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Angeles National Forest in december|
Weather and climate in Angeles National Forest
- Between the months of january and march the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 85°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
- From may to october the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 94°F.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and it rains about 7% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Angeles National Forest
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Angeles National Forest: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.