Best time to go to Malibu Average weather of Malibu, California
Find the very best time to visit Malibu in California from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Malibu?
When is the best time to go to Malibu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Malibu
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Malibu has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Malibu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Malibu in january|
|good weather||Malibu in february|
|good weather||Malibu in march|
|good weather||Malibu in april|
|perfect weather||Malibu in may|
|perfect weather||Malibu in june|
|perfect weather||Malibu in july|
|perfect weather||Malibu in august|
|perfect weather||Malibu in september|
|perfect weather||Malibu in october|
|good weather||Malibu in november|
|good weather||Malibu in december|
Weather and climate in Malibu
- From january to april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains in april about 0.6in.
- Between may and october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average.
- Between november and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Malibu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Malibu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Malibu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.