Best time to go to Santa Barbara Average weather of Santa Barbara, California
Find the perfect time to go to Santa Barbara in United States from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Santa Barbara?
When is the best time to go to Santa Barbara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Santa Barbara
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Santa Barbara has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Santa Barbara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Santa Barbara in january|
|good weather||Santa Barbara in february|
|good weather||Santa Barbara in march|
|good weather||Santa Barbara in april|
|perfect weather||Santa Barbara in may|
|perfect weather||Santa Barbara in june|
|perfect weather||Santa Barbara in july|
|perfect weather||Santa Barbara in august|
|perfect weather||Santa Barbara in september|
|perfect weather||Santa Barbara in october|
|good weather||Santa Barbara in november|
|good weather||Santa Barbara in december|
Weather and climate in Santa Barbara
- Between january and june the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains in june about 0.1in.
- From july to october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average.
- Between november and december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 11% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Santa Barbara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Santa Barbara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Santa Barbara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.