Best time to go to Ventura Average weather of Ventura, California
Find the perfect time to go to Ventura in California from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ventura?
When is the best time to go to Ventura? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Ventura
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Ventura has dry periods in June and August
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Ventura
For full information about the climate and weather in Ventura a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/65°F||good weather||Ventura in january|
|February||50°F/63°F||good weather||Ventura in february|
|March||52°F/65°F||good weather||Ventura in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Ventura in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Ventura in may|
|June||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Ventura in june|
|July||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Ventura in july|
|August||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Ventura in august|
|September||68°F/79°F||perfect weather||Ventura in september|
|October||61°F/76°F||perfect weather||Ventura in october|
|November||56°F/70°F||good weather||Ventura in november|
|December||50°F/63°F||good weather||Ventura in december|
Weather and climate in Ventura
Ventura enjoys a warm-summer Mediterranean climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Ventura is 70°F (ranging from 63°F in february to 79°F in september). Annual rainfall is 14.5in, with a minimum of 0.3in in june and a maximum of 2.8in in january.
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 3% of the time in april.
- From may to october the climate is perfect. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 3% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ventura
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ventura: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Ventura
Chargement en cours
Legend: Ventura other locations