Best time to go to Gaviota Average weather of Gaviota, California
Discover the best time to go to Gaviota in California from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Gaviota?
When is the best time to go to Gaviota? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gaviota are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Gaviota has dry periods in May, June, August and September
- The coldest months are February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and March
Annual weather in Gaviota
For full information about the climate and weather in Gaviota a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/65°F||good weather||Gaviota in january|
|February||49°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Gaviota in february|
|March||50°F/67°F||good weather||Gaviota in march|
|April||56°F/70°F||good weather||Gaviota in april|
|May||61°F/72°F||perfect weather||Gaviota in may|
|June||65°F/77°F||perfect weather||Gaviota in june|
|July||68°F/81°F||perfect weather||Gaviota in july|
|August||68°F/81°F||perfect weather||Gaviota in august|
|September||67°F/81°F||perfect weather||Gaviota in september|
|October||61°F/77°F||perfect weather||Gaviota in october|
|November||54°F/70°F||good weather||Gaviota in november|
|December||50°F/65°F||good weather||Gaviota in december|
Weather and climate in Gaviota
- In january the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 11% of the time in january.
- In february the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains about 10% of the time in february.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From may to october the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 101°F.
- From november to december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 65°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gaviota
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gaviota: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.