Best time to go to Saint-Laurent-du-Var Average weather of Saint-Laurent-du-Var, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the best time to visit Saint-Laurent-du-Var in Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera) from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Saint-Laurent-du-Var?
When is the best time to go to Saint-Laurent-du-Var? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saint-Laurent-du-Var are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Saint-Laurent-du-Var a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in january|
|bad weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in february|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in march|
|good weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in april|
|good weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in may|
|good weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in june|
|good weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in july|
|good weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in august|
|good weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in september|
|good weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in october|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in november|
|bad weather||Saint-Laurent-du-Var in december|
Weather and climate in Saint-Laurent-du-Var
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 67°F and, in february, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and it rains about 22% of the time in march.
- Between april and october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and, in october, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saint-Laurent-du-Var
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saint-Laurent-du-Var: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Saint-Laurent-du-Var appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.