Best time to go to Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Average weather of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the most favorable time to visit Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera) from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat?
When is the best time to go to Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in january|
|bad weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in february|
|bad weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in march|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in april|
|good weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in may|
|good weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in june|
|good weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in july|
|good weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in august|
|good weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in september|
|good weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in october|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in november|
|bad weather||Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat in december|
Weather and climate in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 1.9in.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- From may to october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 65°F and, in october, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 4.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 16% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.