Best time to go to Antibes Average weather of Antibes, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Get the best time to go to Antibes in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Antibes?
When is the best time to go to Antibes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Antibes are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Antibes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Antibes in january|
|bad weather||Antibes in february|
|tolerable weather||Antibes in march|
|good weather||Antibes in april|
|good weather||Antibes in may|
|perfect weather||Antibes in june|
|perfect weather||Antibes in july|
|perfect weather||Antibes in august|
|perfect weather||Antibes in september|
|good weather||Antibes in october|
|tolerable weather||Antibes in november|
|bad weather||Antibes in december|
Weather and climate in Antibes
- Between the months of january and february the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 65°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 81°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 26% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains in december about 1.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Antibes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Antibes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Antibes appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.