Best time to go to Antibes Average weather of Antibes, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Get the best time to go to Antibes in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Antibes?
When is the best time to go to Antibes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Antibes are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Antibes
For full information about the climate and weather in Antibes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Antibes in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Antibes in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Antibes in march|
|April||56°F/65°F||good weather||Antibes in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Antibes in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Antibes in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Antibes in july|
|August||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Antibes in august|
|September||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Antibes in september|
|October||61°F/70°F||good weather||Antibes in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Antibes in november|
|December||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Antibes in december|
Weather and climate in Antibes
- Between the months of january and february the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 67°F and it rains about 3.2in each month.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 83°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 18% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains in december about 4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Antibes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Antibes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Antibes
Find out when Antibes has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Antibes
- Very low season in Antibes
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Antibes
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and October.
- High season in Antibes
The number of visitors to Antibes is high in: May, June and September.
- Peek season in Antibes
The largest number of tourists visiting Antibes is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Antibes month by month
Best time for low prices in Antibes
Average prices of hotels in Antibes month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Antibes. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.