Best time to go to Mougins Average weather of Mougins, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Get the perfect time to visit Mougins in Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera) from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Mougins?
When is the best time to go to Mougins? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mougins are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Mougins
For full information about the climate and weather in Mougins a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Mougins in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Mougins in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Mougins in march|
|April||56°F/65°F||good weather||Mougins in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Mougins in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Mougins in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Mougins in july|
|August||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Mougins in august|
|September||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Mougins in september|
|October||61°F/70°F||good weather||Mougins in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Mougins in november|
|December||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Mougins in december|
Weather and climate in Mougins
- In the month of january the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and, in january, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From february to march the climate is okay. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to june the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains in june about 2in.
- Between july and september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 77°F and, in september, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains in november about 7.1in.
- In december the climate is okay. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mougins
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mougins: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.