Best time to go to Juan-les-Pins Average weather of Juan-les-Pins, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the very best time to visit Juan-les-Pins in Provence/Côte d’Azur from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Juan-les-Pins?
When is the best time to go to Juan-les-Pins? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Juan-les-Pins are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Juan-les-Pins a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Juan-les-Pins in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Juan-les-Pins in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Juan-les-Pins in march|
|April||56°F/65°F||good weather||Juan-les-Pins in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Juan-les-Pins in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Juan-les-Pins in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Juan-les-Pins in july|
|August||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Juan-les-Pins in august|
|September||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Juan-les-Pins in september|
|October||61°F/70°F||good weather||Juan-les-Pins in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Juan-les-Pins in november|
|December||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Juan-les-Pins in december|
Weather and climate in Juan-les-Pins
- From january to february the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 67°F and, in february, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 83°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 4% of the time in august.
- From september to november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 7in each month.
- In december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and it rains in december about 4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Juan-les-Pins
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Juan-les-Pins: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.