Best time to go to Cagnes-sur-Mer Average weather of Cagnes-sur-Mer, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the very best time to visit Cagnes-sur-Mer in Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera) from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Cagnes-sur-Mer?
When is the best time to go to Cagnes-sur-Mer? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cagnes-sur-Mer are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Cagnes-sur-Mer a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/54°F||bad weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in january|
|February||41°F/56°F||very bad weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in february|
|March||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in march|
|April||52°F/63°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in april|
|May||61°F/70°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in july|
|August||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in august|
|September||63°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in september|
|October||56°F/70°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in october|
|November||50°F/61°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in november|
|December||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in december|
Weather and climate in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- From january to february the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains in march about 3.7in.
- Between april and october the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 18% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and you can expect to have 4.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cagnes-sur-Mer
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cagnes-sur-Mer: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.