Best time to go to Cagnes-sur-Mer Average weather of Cagnes-sur-Mer, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the very best time to visit Cagnes-sur-Mer in Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera) from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Cagnes-sur-Mer?
When is the best time to go to Cagnes-sur-Mer? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cagnes-sur-Mer are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Cagnes-sur-Mer
For full information about the climate and weather in Cagnes-sur-Mer a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/54°F||bad weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in january|
|February||41°F/56°F||very bad weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in february|
|March||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in march|
|April||52°F/63°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in april|
|May||61°F/70°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in july|
|August||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in august|
|September||63°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in september|
|October||56°F/70°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in october|
|November||50°F/61°F||good weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in november|
|December||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Cagnes-sur-Mer in december|
Weather and climate in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- From january to february the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains in march about 3.7in.
- Between april and october the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 18% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and you can expect to have 4.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cagnes-sur-Mer
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cagnes-sur-Mer: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cagnes-sur-Mer
Find out when Cagnes-sur-Mer has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- Very low season in Cagnes-sur-Mer
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Cagnes-sur-Mer
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, November and December.
- High season in Cagnes-sur-Mer
The number of visitors to Cagnes-sur-Mer is high in: April, May, June, September and October.
- Peek season in Cagnes-sur-Mer
The largest number of tourists visiting Cagnes-sur-Mer is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Cagnes-sur-Mer month by month
Best time for low prices in Cagnes-sur-Mer
Average prices of hotels in Cagnes-sur-Mer month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Cagnes-sur-Mer. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.