Best time to go to Biot Average weather of Biot, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Find the very best time to visit Biot in Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera) from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Biot?
When is the best time to go to Biot? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Biot are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Biot
For full information about the climate and weather in Biot a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Biot in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Biot in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Biot in march|
|April||56°F/65°F||good weather||Biot in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Biot in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Biot in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Biot in july|
|August||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Biot in august|
|September||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Biot in september|
|October||61°F/70°F||good weather||Biot in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Biot in november|
|December||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Biot in december|
Weather and climate in Biot
- In january the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains in january about 2.6in.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains about 12% of the time in march.
- From april to november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains in november about 7in.
- In december the climate is okay. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Biot
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Biot: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.