Best time to go to Ephesus Average weather of Ephesus, Turkey
Discover the perfect time to visit Ephesus in Turkey from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ephesus?
When is the best time to go to Ephesus? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ephesus are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Ephesus has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Ephesus a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Ephesus in january|
|tolerable weather||Ephesus in february|
|tolerable weather||Ephesus in march|
|good weather||Ephesus in april|
|perfect weather||Ephesus in may|
|perfect weather||Ephesus in june|
|good weather||Ephesus in july|
|good weather||Ephesus in august|
|perfect weather||Ephesus in september|
|perfect weather||Ephesus in october|
|good weather||Ephesus in november|
|tolerable weather||Ephesus in december|
Weather and climate in Ephesus
- Between the months of january and march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains about 28% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 70°F and, in april, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
- From september to october the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and, in october, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and you can expect to have 2.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in december.
Tours and organised trips in Turkey
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ephesus
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ephesus: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Turkey: get the best price!
Map of Turkey
Ephesus appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkey appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved