Best time to go to Húsavík Average weather of Húsavík, Iceland
Discover the very best time to visit Húsavík in Iceland from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Húsavík?
When is the best time to go to Húsavík? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month in Húsavík is July
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Húsavík a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Húsavík in january|
|very bad weather||Húsavík in february|
|very bad weather||Húsavík in march|
|very bad weather||Húsavík in april|
|very bad weather||Húsavík in may|
|bad weather||Húsavík in june|
|tolerable weather||Húsavík in july|
|bad weather||Húsavík in august|
|very bad weather||Húsavík in september|
|very bad weather||Húsavík in october|
|very bad weather||Húsavík in november|
|very bad weather||Húsavík in december|
Weather and climate in Húsavík
- Between the months of january and may the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 41°F in average and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of june the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains in june about 2.6in.
- In july the climate is okay. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 4.2in each month.
- In august the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and you can expect to have 5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and december the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 40°F and it rains in december about 5.1in.
Tours and organised trips in Iceland
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Húsavík
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Húsavík: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Iceland: get the best price!
Map of Iceland
Húsavík appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Iceland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved