Best time to go to Ithaki Average weather of Ithaki, Greece
Get the most favorable time to visit Ithaki in Greece from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Ithaki?
When is the best time to go to Ithaki? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ithaki are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Ithaki has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ithaki a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Ithaki in january|
|tolerable weather||Ithaki in february|
|tolerable weather||Ithaki in march|
|good weather||Ithaki in april|
|good weather||Ithaki in may|
|perfect weather||Ithaki in june|
|perfect weather||Ithaki in july|
|perfect weather||Ithaki in august|
|good weather||Ithaki in september|
|good weather||Ithaki in october|
|good weather||Ithaki in november|
|tolerable weather||Ithaki in december|
Weather and climate in Ithaki
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 36% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 24% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 81°F and, in september, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 38% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 40% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ithaki
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ithaki: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Ithaki appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.