Best time to go to Olympia Average weather of Olympia, Greece
Discover the perfect time to go to Olympia in Greece from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Olympia?
When is the best time to go to Olympia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Olympia are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Olympia has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Olympia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Olympia in january|
|tolerable weather||Olympia in february|
|tolerable weather||Olympia in march|
|good weather||Olympia in april|
|perfect weather||Olympia in may|
|perfect weather||Olympia in june|
|perfect weather||Olympia in july|
|perfect weather||Olympia in august|
|perfect weather||Olympia in september|
|good weather||Olympia in october|
|good weather||Olympia in november|
|tolerable weather||Olympia in december|
Weather and climate in Olympia
- Between the months of january and march the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 3.2in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains about 20% of the time in may.
- From june to august the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 81°F.
- In december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Olympia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Olympia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Olympia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.