Best time to go to Kato Achaia Average weather of Kato Achaia, Greece
Discover the best time to go to Kato Achaia in Greece from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Kato Achaia?
When is the best time to go to Kato Achaia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kato Achaia are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Kato Achaia has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Kato Achaia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Kato Achaia in january|
|tolerable weather||Kato Achaia in february|
|tolerable weather||Kato Achaia in march|
|good weather||Kato Achaia in april|
|perfect weather||Kato Achaia in may|
|perfect weather||Kato Achaia in june|
|perfect weather||Kato Achaia in july|
|perfect weather||Kato Achaia in august|
|perfect weather||Kato Achaia in september|
|good weather||Kato Achaia in october|
|good weather||Kato Achaia in november|
|tolerable weather||Kato Achaia in december|
Weather and climate in Kato Achaia
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and, in april, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 103°F and, in june, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 2% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in september about 1.9in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 4.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kato Achaia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kato Achaia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Kato Achaia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved