Best time to go to Lixouri Average weather of Lixouri, Greece
Find the very best time to go to Lixouri in Greece from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Lixouri?
When is the best time to go to Lixouri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lixouri are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Lixouri has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Lixouri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Lixouri in january|
|tolerable weather||Lixouri in february|
|tolerable weather||Lixouri in march|
|good weather||Lixouri in april|
|good weather||Lixouri in may|
|perfect weather||Lixouri in june|
|perfect weather||Lixouri in july|
|perfect weather||Lixouri in august|
|good weather||Lixouri in september|
|good weather||Lixouri in october|
|good weather||Lixouri in november|
|tolerable weather||Lixouri in december|
Weather and climate in Lixouri
- Between the months of january and march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 4.5in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains in may about 1.7in.
- Between june and july the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in july about 0.4in.
- Between august and september the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 86°F and, in october, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 39% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 6.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lixouri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lixouri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Lixouri appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.