Best time to go to Kefalonia island Average weather of Kefalonia island, Greece
Get the best time to go to Kefalonia island in Greece from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Kefalonia island?
When is the best time to go to Kefalonia island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kefalonia island are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- August is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Kefalonia island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Kefalonia island in january|
|February||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Kefalonia island in february|
|March||54°F/61°F||good weather||Kefalonia island in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Kefalonia island in april|
|May||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Kefalonia island in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Kefalonia island in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kefalonia island in july|
|August||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Kefalonia island in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||good weather||Kefalonia island in september|
|October||67°F/72°F||good weather||Kefalonia island in october|
|November||63°F/68°F||good weather||Kefalonia island in november|
|December||56°F/61°F||good weather||Kefalonia island in december|
Weather and climate in Kefalonia island
- Between the months of january and march the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and it rains in may about 2in.
- Between june and july the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 1% of the time in july.
- From august to september the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and you can expect to have 6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 72°F.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kefalonia island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kefalonia island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.