Best time to go to Samos Average weather of Samos, Greece
Get the perfect time to go to Samos in Greece from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Samos?
When is the best time to go to Samos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Samos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Samos has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Samos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Samos in january|
|tolerable weather||Samos in february|
|tolerable weather||Samos in march|
|good weather||Samos in april|
|perfect weather||Samos in may|
|perfect weather||Samos in june|
|good weather||Samos in july|
|good weather||Samos in august|
|perfect weather||Samos in september|
|good weather||Samos in october|
|good weather||Samos in november|
|tolerable weather||Samos in december|
Weather and climate in Samos
- Between january and march the climate is correct. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march.
- Between april and may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and, in may, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in june, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is very good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 54% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Samos
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Samos: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Samos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved