Best time to go to Chios Average weather of Chios, Greece
Find the most favorable time to go to Chios in Greece from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Chios?
When is the best time to go to Chios? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chios are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- August is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Chios a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Chios in january|
|tolerable weather||Chios in february|
|tolerable weather||Chios in march|
|good weather||Chios in april|
|good weather||Chios in may|
|perfect weather||Chios in june|
|perfect weather||Chios in july|
|perfect weather||Chios in august|
|perfect weather||Chios in september|
|good weather||Chios in october|
|good weather||Chios in november|
|tolerable weather||Chios in december|
Weather and climate in Chios
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains in march about 2.9in.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and it rains about 23% of the time in may.
- From june to july the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- In august the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains in september about 1.5in.
- From october to november the climate is good. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 3in each month.
- In december the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains in december about 5.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chios
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chios: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Chios appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved