Best time to go to Marathokampos Average weather of Marathokampos, Greece
Discover the very best time to go to Marathokampos in Greece from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Marathokampos?
When is the best time to go to Marathokampos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Marathokampos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Marathokampos has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Marathokampos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Marathokampos in january|
|tolerable weather||Marathokampos in february|
|tolerable weather||Marathokampos in march|
|good weather||Marathokampos in april|
|perfect weather||Marathokampos in may|
|perfect weather||Marathokampos in june|
|perfect weather||Marathokampos in july|
|perfect weather||Marathokampos in august|
|perfect weather||Marathokampos in september|
|perfect weather||Marathokampos in october|
|good weather||Marathokampos in november|
|tolerable weather||Marathokampos in december|
Weather and climate in Marathokampos
- Between the months of january and march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains in march about 3in.
- In april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- From may to june the climate is very good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 85°F and, in october, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 68°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Marathokampos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Marathokampos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Marathokampos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved