Best time to go to Kalymnos Average weather of Kalymnos, Greece
Discover the most favorable time to go to Kalymnos in Greece from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Kalymnos?
When is the best time to go to Kalymnos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalymnos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Kalymnos has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalymnos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Kalymnos in january|
|tolerable weather||Kalymnos in february|
|tolerable weather||Kalymnos in march|
|good weather||Kalymnos in april|
|perfect weather||Kalymnos in may|
|perfect weather||Kalymnos in june|
|perfect weather||Kalymnos in july|
|perfect weather||Kalymnos in august|
|perfect weather||Kalymnos in september|
|perfect weather||Kalymnos in october|
|good weather||Kalymnos in november|
|tolerable weather||Kalymnos in december|
Weather and climate in Kalymnos
- Between the months of january and march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F and, in march, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 19% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 92°F.
- From july to august the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in september.
- From october to december the climate is good. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 45% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalymnos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalymnos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Kalymnos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.