Best time to go to Mytilene Average weather of Mytilene, Greece
Find the best time to go to Mytilene in Greece from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Mytilene?
When is the best time to go to Mytilene? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mytilene are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Mytilene has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Mytilene a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Mytilene in january|
|tolerable weather||Mytilene in february|
|tolerable weather||Mytilene in march|
|good weather||Mytilene in april|
|good weather||Mytilene in may|
|perfect weather||Mytilene in june|
|perfect weather||Mytilene in july|
|perfect weather||Mytilene in august|
|perfect weather||Mytilene in september|
|good weather||Mytilene in october|
|good weather||Mytilene in november|
|tolerable weather||Mytilene in december|
Weather and climate in Mytilene
- In the month of january the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in january and, in january, 15 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F and, in march, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- From july to august the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains in november about 3.4in.
- In december the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 5.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mytilene
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mytilene: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Mytilene appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved