Best time to go to Amorgos Island Average weather of Amorgos Island, Greece
Find the perfect time to visit Amorgos Island in Greece from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Amorgos Island?
When is the best time to go to Amorgos Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Amorgos Island are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Amorgos Island has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Amorgos Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Amorgos Island in january|
|tolerable weather||Amorgos Island in february|
|good weather||Amorgos Island in march|
|good weather||Amorgos Island in april|
|perfect weather||Amorgos Island in may|
|perfect weather||Amorgos Island in june|
|perfect weather||Amorgos Island in july|
|perfect weather||Amorgos Island in august|
|perfect weather||Amorgos Island in september|
|perfect weather||Amorgos Island in october|
|good weather||Amorgos Island in november|
|good weather||Amorgos Island in december|
Weather and climate in Amorgos Island
- Between january and march the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 67°F and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains in may about 0.2in.
- In june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- From september to october the climate is very good. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in october.
- From november to december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 61°F and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Amorgos Island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Amorgos Island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Greece
Amorgos Island appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.