Best time to go to Kalamata Average weather of Kalamata, Greece
Find the perfect time to go to Kalamata in Greece from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Kalamata?
When is the best time to go to Kalamata? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalamata are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- January is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalamata a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Kalamata in january|
|February||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Kalamata in february|
|March||58°F/61°F||good weather||Kalamata in march|
|April||63°F/67°F||good weather||Kalamata in april|
|May||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Kalamata in may|
|June||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kalamata in june|
|July||83°F/88°F||perfect weather||Kalamata in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||perfect weather||Kalamata in august|
|September||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kalamata in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Kalamata in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||good weather||Kalamata in november|
|December||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Kalamata in december|
Weather and climate in Kalamata
- Between january and february the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and, in june, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From july to november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average.
- In december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalamata
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalamata: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.