Best time to go to Kalamata Average weather of Kalamata, Greece
Find the perfect time to go to Kalamata in Greece from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Kalamata?
When is the best time to go to Kalamata? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalamata are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalamata a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Kalamata in january|
|tolerable weather||Kalamata in february|
|tolerable weather||Kalamata in march|
|good weather||Kalamata in april|
|perfect weather||Kalamata in may|
|perfect weather||Kalamata in june|
|perfect weather||Kalamata in july|
|perfect weather||Kalamata in august|
|perfect weather||Kalamata in september|
|perfect weather||Kalamata in october|
|good weather||Kalamata in november|
|tolerable weather||Kalamata in december|
Weather and climate in Kalamata
- Between january and february the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and you can expect to have 4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in june, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From july to november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average.
- In december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and you can expect to have 3.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Greece
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalamata
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalamata: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Greece: get the best price!
Map of Greece
Kalamata appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Greece appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Greece
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved