Best time to go to Ermoupolis Average weather of Ermoupolis, Greece
Get the most favorable time to visit Ermoupolis in Greece from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Ermoupolis?
When is the best time to go to Ermoupolis? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ermoupolis are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Ermoupolis has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Ermoupolis
For full information about the climate and weather in Ermoupolis a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Ermoupolis in january|
|February||56°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Ermoupolis in february|
|March||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Ermoupolis in march|
|April||61°F/63°F||good weather||Ermoupolis in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Ermoupolis in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Ermoupolis in june|
|July||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Ermoupolis in july|
|August||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Ermoupolis in august|
|September||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Ermoupolis in september|
|October||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Ermoupolis in october|
|November||63°F/65°F||good weather||Ermoupolis in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Ermoupolis in december|
Weather and climate in Ermoupolis
- Between the months of january and march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 7% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in june about 0.8in.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 86°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- Between october and november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ermoupolis
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ermoupolis: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ermoupolis
Find out when Ermoupolis has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ermoupolis
- Very low season in Ermoupolis
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April, October and November.
- Low season in Ermoupolis
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, May, June, September and December.
- High season in Ermoupolis
The number of visitors to Ermoupolis is high in: July.
- Peak season in Ermoupolis
The largest number of tourists visiting Ermoupolis is during: August.