Best time to go to Sifnos Average weather of Sifnos, Greece
Find the best time to visit Sifnos in Greece from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Sifnos?
When is the best time to go to Sifnos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sifnos are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Sifnos has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Sifnos
For full information about the climate and weather in Sifnos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Sifnos in january|
|February||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Sifnos in february|
|March||59°F/61°F||good weather||Sifnos in march|
|April||61°F/63°F||good weather||Sifnos in april|
|May||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Sifnos in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Sifnos in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Sifnos in july|
|August||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Sifnos in august|
|September||76°F/77°F||perfect weather||Sifnos in september|
|October||70°F/72°F||perfect weather||Sifnos in october|
|November||65°F/67°F||good weather||Sifnos in november|
|December||59°F/63°F||good weather||Sifnos in december|
Weather and climate in Sifnos
Sifnos enjoys a hot-summer Mediterranean climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Sifnos is 68°F (ranging from 59°F in january to 81°F in august). Annual rainfall is 25.7in, with a minimum of 0.1in in july and a maximum of 5.4in in january.
- Between january and march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in march about 2.5in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains in may about 1in.
- In june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 3% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 81°F and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 77°F and, in september, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 6 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sifnos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sifnos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Sifnos
Chargement en cours
Legend: Sifnos other locations