Best time to go to Matala Average weather of Matala, Crete
Get the perfect time to go to Matala in Greece from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Matala?
When is the best time to go to Matala? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Matala are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Matala has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Matala a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Matala in january|
|tolerable weather||Matala in february|
|good weather||Matala in march|
|good weather||Matala in april|
|perfect weather||Matala in may|
|perfect weather||Matala in june|
|perfect weather||Matala in july|
|perfect weather||Matala in august|
|perfect weather||Matala in september|
|perfect weather||Matala in october|
|good weather||Matala in november|
|good weather||Matala in december|
Weather and climate in Matala
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains about 21% of the time in february.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 61°F.
- Between may and july the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- In august the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains in october about 0.9in.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains in december about 1.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Matala
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Matala: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Matala appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.