Best time to go to Hamada Average weather of Hamada, Japan
Find the best time to go to Hamada in Japan from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Hamada?
When is the best time to go to Hamada? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hamada are April, May, June, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Hamada
For full information about the climate and weather in Hamada a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Hamada in january|
|February||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Hamada in february|
|March||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Hamada in march|
|April||52°F/61°F||good weather||Hamada in april|
|May||59°F/68°F||good weather||Hamada in may|
|June||67°F/74°F||good weather||Hamada in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Hamada in july|
|August||76°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Hamada in august|
|September||70°F/77°F||good weather||Hamada in september|
|October||61°F/70°F||good weather||Hamada in october|
|November||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Hamada in november|
|December||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Hamada in december|
Weather and climate in Hamada
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 47°F°C.
- In the month of march the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 5.3in each month.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 74°F and, in june, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 10in each month.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains about 5.6in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains in november about 4.4in.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hamada
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hamada: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hamada
Find out when Hamada has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hamada
- Very low season in Hamada
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Hamada
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, June and November.
- High season in Hamada
The number of visitors to Hamada is high in: April, May, July, September and December.
- Peek season in Hamada
The largest number of tourists visiting Hamada is during: August and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Hamada month by month
Best time for low prices in Hamada
Average prices of hotels in Hamada month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hamada. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.