When is the best time to go to Kitakyushu?
When is the best time to go to Kitakyushu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kitakyushu are April, May, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Kitakyushu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||7°C/10°C||94mm||bad weather||Kitakyushu in january|
|February||8°C/11°C||118mm||bad weather||Kitakyushu in february|
|March||11°C/14°C||137mm||tolerable weather||Kitakyushu in march|
|April||15°C/19°C||143mm||good weather||Kitakyushu in april|
|May||20°C/23°C||144mm||good weather||Kitakyushu in may|
|June||23°C/26°C||307mm||tolerable weather||Kitakyushu in june|
|July||27°C/31°C||283mm||tolerable weather||Kitakyushu in july|
|August||28°C/32°C||180mm||good weather||Kitakyushu in august|
|September||25°C/29°C||201mm||good weather||Kitakyushu in september|
|October||21°C/24°C||110mm||good weather||Kitakyushu in october|
|November||15°C/18°C||124mm||good weather||Kitakyushu in november|
|December||9°C/12°C||129mm||bad weather||Kitakyushu in december|
Weather and climate in Kitakyushu
- From january to february the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 10°C in average and it rains about 49% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 12°C and it rains about 137mm each month.
- Between april and may the climate is good. It is for example 23°C as maximum temperature in may.
- Between june and july the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 55% of the time in july.
- From august to november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 18°C°C and, in november, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 21°C and it rains about 57% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kitakyushu
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kitakyushu: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Kitakyushu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.