Best time to go to Kitakyushu Average weather of Kitakyushu, Japan
Discover the perfect time to visit Kitakyushu in Japan from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Kitakyushu?
When is the best time to go to Kitakyushu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kitakyushu are April, May, June, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Kitakyushu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Kitakyushu in january|
|bad weather||Kitakyushu in february|
|tolerable weather||Kitakyushu in march|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in april|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in may|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in june|
|tolerable weather||Kitakyushu in july|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in august|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in september|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in october|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in november|
|bad weather||Kitakyushu in december|
Weather and climate in Kitakyushu
- From january to february the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains about 43% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains about 4.9in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is good. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in may.
- Between june and july the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 59% of the time in july.
- From august to november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and, in november, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 48% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kitakyushu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kitakyushu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Kitakyushu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved