Best time to go to Kitakyushu Average weather of Kitakyushu, Japan
Discover the perfect time to visit Kitakyushu in Japan from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Kitakyushu?
When is the best time to go to Kitakyushu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kitakyushu are April, May, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Kitakyushu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Kitakyushu in january|
|bad weather||Kitakyushu in february|
|tolerable weather||Kitakyushu in march|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in april|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in may|
|tolerable weather||Kitakyushu in june|
|tolerable weather||Kitakyushu in july|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in august|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in september|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in october|
|good weather||Kitakyushu in november|
|bad weather||Kitakyushu in december|
Weather and climate in Kitakyushu
- From january to february the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 10°C in average and it rains about 49% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 12°C and it rains about 137mm each month.
- Between april and may the climate is good. It is for example 23°C as maximum temperature in may.
- Between june and july the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 55% of the time in july.
- From august to november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 18°C°C and, in november, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 21°C and it rains about 57% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kitakyushu
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kitakyushu: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Kitakyushu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved