Best time to go to Fukuoka Average weather of Fukuoka, Japan
Discover the very best time to go to Fukuoka in Japan from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Fukuoka?
When is the best time to go to Fukuoka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fukuoka are April, May, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Fukuoka
For full information about the climate and weather in Fukuoka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Fukuoka in january|
|February||43°F/52°F||bad weather||Fukuoka in february|
|March||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Fukuoka in march|
|April||54°F/67°F||good weather||Fukuoka in april|
|May||63°F/74°F||good weather||Fukuoka in may|
|June||70°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Fukuoka in june|
|July||76°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Fukuoka in july|
|August||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Fukuoka in august|
|September||72°F/83°F||good weather||Fukuoka in september|
|October||63°F/74°F||good weather||Fukuoka in october|
|November||54°F/65°F||good weather||Fukuoka in november|
|December||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Fukuoka in december|
Weather and climate in Fukuoka
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 72°F and, in february, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and, in may, 7 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 34% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 5.3in each month.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fukuoka
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fukuoka: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Fukuoka
Find out when Fukuoka has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Fukuoka
- Very low season in Fukuoka
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Fukuoka
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and June.
- High season in Fukuoka
The number of visitors to Fukuoka is high in: April, May, July and September.
- Peek season in Fukuoka
The largest number of tourists visiting Fukuoka is during: August, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Fukuoka month by month
Best time for low prices in Fukuoka
Average prices of hotels in Fukuoka month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Fukuoka. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Fukuoka
A return flight between London and Fukuoka is generally cheaper if you go in february ($ 1137 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 1231 more for your airline ticket to Fukuoka if you go in august.