Best time to go to Fukuoka Average weather of Fukuoka, Japan
Discover the very best time to go to Fukuoka in Japan from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Fukuoka?
When is the best time to go to Fukuoka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fukuoka are April, May, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Fukuoka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Fukuoka in january|
|bad weather||Fukuoka in february|
|tolerable weather||Fukuoka in march|
|good weather||Fukuoka in april|
|good weather||Fukuoka in may|
|tolerable weather||Fukuoka in june|
|tolerable weather||Fukuoka in july|
|good weather||Fukuoka in august|
|good weather||Fukuoka in september|
|good weather||Fukuoka in october|
|good weather||Fukuoka in november|
|bad weather||Fukuoka in december|
Weather and climate in Fukuoka
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 72°F and, in february, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 5.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and, in may, 10 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 52% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fukuoka
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fukuoka: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Fukuoka appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved