Best time to go to Fukuoka Average weather of Fukuoka, Japan
Discover the very best time to go to Fukuoka in Japan from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Fukuoka?
When is the best time to go to Fukuoka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fukuoka are April, May, June, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Fukuoka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Fukuoka in january|
|bad weather||Fukuoka in february|
|tolerable weather||Fukuoka in march|
|good weather||Fukuoka in april|
|good weather||Fukuoka in may|
|good weather||Fukuoka in june|
|tolerable weather||Fukuoka in july|
|good weather||Fukuoka in august|
|good weather||Fukuoka in september|
|good weather||Fukuoka in october|
|good weather||Fukuoka in november|
|bad weather||Fukuoka in december|
Weather and climate in Fukuoka
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 68°F and, in february, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and, in may, 8 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 42% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fukuoka
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fukuoka: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Japan
Fukuoka appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.