When is the best time to go to Fukuoka?
When is the best time to go to Fukuoka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fukuoka are April, May, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Fukuoka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||6°C/10°C||96mm||bad weather||Fukuoka in january|
|February||7°C/11°C||134mm||bad weather||Fukuoka in february|
|March||10°C/15°C||154mm||tolerable weather||Fukuoka in march|
|April||12°C/19°C||150mm||good weather||Fukuoka in april|
|May||16°C/24°C||152mm||good weather||Fukuoka in may|
|June||19°C/27°C||336mm||tolerable weather||Fukuoka in june|
|July||23°C/31°C||297mm||tolerable weather||Fukuoka in july|
|August||24°C/33°C||197mm||tolerable weather||Fukuoka in august|
|September||23°C/29°C||213mm||good weather||Fukuoka in september|
|October||20°C/24°C||104mm||good weather||Fukuoka in october|
|November||14°C/18°C||134mm||good weather||Fukuoka in november|
|December||8°C/12°C||134mm||bad weather||Fukuoka in december|
Weather and climate in Fukuoka
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 22°C and, in february, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 15°C and you can expect to have 154mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 21°C and, in may, 11 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and it rains about 57% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 15°C and it rains about 134mm each month.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 11°C in average.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Fukuoka
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Fukuoka: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Fukuoka appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.