Best time to go to Okinoshima Average weather of Okinoshima, Japan
Discover the most favorable time to go to Okinoshima in Japan from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Okinoshima?
When is the best time to go to Okinoshima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Okinoshima are May, June, July, August, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
Annual weather in Okinoshima
For full information about the climate and weather in Okinoshima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Okinoshima in january
|Okinoshima in february
|Okinoshima in march
|Okinoshima in april
|Okinoshima in may
|Okinoshima in june
|Okinoshima in july
|Okinoshima in august
|Okinoshima in september
|Okinoshima in october
|Okinoshima in november
|Okinoshima in december
Weather and climate in Okinoshima
- From january to march the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 52°F and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 20% of the time in april.
- Between may and august the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 9.8in each month.
- In september the climate is just OK. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and you can expect to have 5.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains in november about 5.4in.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and you can expect to have 8.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Okinoshima
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Okinoshima: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.