Best time to go to Izumo Average weather of Izumo, Japan
Discover the very best time to visit Izumo in Japan from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Izumo?
When is the best time to go to Izumo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Izumo are April, May, June, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are August and September
Annual weather in Izumo
For full information about the climate and weather in Izumo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Izumo in january|
|February||40°F/49°F||very bad weather||Izumo in february|
|March||43°F/54°F||bad weather||Izumo in march|
|April||50°F/61°F||good weather||Izumo in april|
|May||59°F/70°F||good weather||Izumo in may|
|June||67°F/77°F||good weather||Izumo in june|
|July||74°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Izumo in july|
|August||76°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Izumo in august|
|September||68°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Izumo in september|
|October||59°F/70°F||good weather||Izumo in october|
|November||52°F/61°F||good weather||Izumo in november|
|December||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Izumo in december|
Weather and climate in Izumo
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and it rains about 5.2in each month.
- Between april and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 76°F.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains about 24% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Izumo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Izumo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Izumo
Find out when Izumo has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Izumo
- Very low season in Izumo
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Izumo
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, July and December.
- High season in Izumo
The number of visitors to Izumo is high in: April, May and September.
- Peak season in Izumo
The largest number of tourists visiting Izumo is during: August, October and November.
Figure: Visitor index for Izumo month by month
Best time for low prices in Izumo
Average prices of hotels in Izumo month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Izumo. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.