Best time to go to Busan Average weather of Busan, South Korea
Get the best time to visit Pusan in South Korea from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Busan?
When is the best time to go to Busan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Busan are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Busan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Busan in january|
|very bad weather||Busan in february|
|bad weather||Busan in march|
|tolerable weather||Busan in april|
|good weather||Busan in may|
|good weather||Busan in june|
|good weather||Busan in july|
|good weather||Busan in august|
|good weather||Busan in september|
|good weather||Busan in october|
|tolerable weather||Busan in november|
|very bad weather||Busan in december|
Weather and climate in Busan
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 70°F.
- In the month of march the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in april.
- Between may and june the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 29% of the time in june.
- In the month of july the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 74°F.
- From august to october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains in october about 2.6in.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 17% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Busan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Busan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
South Korea: get the best price!
Map of South Korea
Busan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved