Best time to go to Hiroshima Average weather of Hiroshima, Japan
Find the perfect time to go to Hiroshima in Japan from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Hiroshima?
When is the best time to go to Hiroshima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hiroshima are April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Hiroshima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Hiroshima in january|
|very bad weather||Hiroshima in february|
|bad weather||Hiroshima in march|
|good weather||Hiroshima in april|
|good weather||Hiroshima in may|
|good weather||Hiroshima in june|
|tolerable weather||Hiroshima in july|
|good weather||Hiroshima in august|
|good weather||Hiroshima in september|
|good weather||Hiroshima in october|
|tolerable weather||Hiroshima in november|
|very bad weather||Hiroshima in december|
Weather and climate in Hiroshima
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 70°F.
- In march the climate is bad. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 5.2in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 5.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 50% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 74°F.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and you can expect to have 3.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and it rains about 3.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hiroshima
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hiroshima: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Japan
Hiroshima appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.