Best time to go to Hiroshima Average weather of Hiroshima, Japan
Find the perfect time to go to Hiroshima in Japan from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Hiroshima?
When is the best time to go to Hiroshima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hiroshima are April, May, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Hiroshima
For full information about the climate and weather in Hiroshima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F/47°F||very bad weather||Hiroshima in january|
|February||38°F/50°F||very bad weather||Hiroshima in february|
|March||41°F/58°F||very bad weather||Hiroshima in march|
|April||50°F/65°F||good weather||Hiroshima in april|
|May||59°F/76°F||good weather||Hiroshima in may|
|June||67°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Hiroshima in june|
|July||74°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Hiroshima in july|
|August||76°F/88°F||good weather||Hiroshima in august|
|September||67°F/83°F||good weather||Hiroshima in september|
|October||58°F/74°F||good weather||Hiroshima in october|
|November||49°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Hiroshima in november|
|December||40°F/50°F||very bad weather||Hiroshima in december|
Weather and climate in Hiroshima
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 67°F.
- In march the climate is bad. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 6.3in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 7.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 31% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 74°F.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and it rains about 4.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hiroshima
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hiroshima: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hiroshima
Find out when Hiroshima has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hiroshima
- Very low season in Hiroshima
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Hiroshima
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, June and December.
- High season in Hiroshima
The number of visitors to Hiroshima is high in: May, July, September, October and November.
- Peek season in Hiroshima
The largest number of tourists visiting Hiroshima is during: April and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Hiroshima month by month
Best time for low prices in Hiroshima
Average prices of hotels in Hiroshima month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hiroshima. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Hiroshima
On average, it costs $ 16 per day to hire a car in Hiroshima. This price varies by $ 3.6 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 14 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 17.